Check out these permanent point locations:
- Office of Student Success
- Career Internship and Student Employment Services
- Hosaeus Fitness Center
- Writing Center
- Math Center
- SUB Rec Center
- MSU Athletic Events
- Gallatin College Programs
How It Works:
- Attend a school-related activity. ChampChange activities are listed under Upcoming Events.
Remember events are added regularly, so return often to this webpage to check out what’s going on at MSU.
- Create your own program – Work out in the Rec and Fitness Center, go to the Math Help Center, have a paper critiqued at the Writing Center, meet with a Career Coach; it all counts towards your point total (just make sure the event/program is noted as being “ChampChange Worthy”). You can build up your point balance daily simply by taking care of yourself, your grades and your future.
Then make sure you:
- Bring your CatCard and Swipe it. To start accruing points, simply swipe your CatCard or scan your hand, and you will receive electronic ChampChange. Or, if you sign in at a program, the program presenter will forward the attendance sheet to the ChampChange office. Keep in mind if you do attend an event you MUST sign-in, swipe, or scan to receive points. Otherwise we will have no record that you attended and we will not be able to award you points.
Keeping Track of Your Points
It’s simple. You can sign into your personal account using your MSU Net-ID to keep track of your current point totals. Points will be updated every week. The more points you earn, the more likely you are to win weekly and monthly prizes, and of course, the more likely you are to win some great auction items at the end of the semester.
Weekly and Monthly Incentives
Random drawings will occur throughout the semester rewarding you for your participation with MORE ChampChange and other great prizes. So, get involved! You never know when you will be our next winner!