Check out these permanent point locations:
- Student Tickets: 500 Points
- Writing Center: 700 Points
- Fitness Center: 300 Points
- BBCC Writing: 700 Points
- Gallatin College Program: 500 Points
- Math Lab: 500 Points
- Physics Help Center: 700 Points
- Library Main Door: 300 Points
- Reference Librarian Desk: 500 Points
- SmartyCats Tutoring: 700 Points
- Allen Yarnell Center For Student Success: 700 Points
- M&IE Help Center: 700 Points
- Sub Rec.: 500 Points
- ITC Help Desk Library: 500 Points
- Office of Financial Education: 700 Points
- Veteran Support Center: 700 Points
- Academic Advising: 700 Points
How It Works:
- Attend a school-related activity. ChampChange activities are listed under Upcoming Events.
Remember events are added regularly, so return often to this webpage to check out what’s going on at MSU.
- Create your own program – Work out in the Rec and Fitness Center, go to the Math Help Center, have a paper critiqued at the Writing Center, meet with a Career Coach; it all counts towards your point total (just make sure the event/program is noted as being “ChampChange Worthy”). You can build up your point balance daily simply by taking care of yourself, your grades and your future.
Then make sure you:
- Bring your CatCard and Swipe it. To start accruing points, simply swipe your CatCard or scan your hand, and you will receive electronic ChampChange. Or, if you sign in at a program, the program presenter will forward the attendance sheet to the ChampChange office. Keep in mind if you do attend an event you MUST sign-in, swipe, or scan to receive points. Otherwise we will have no record that you attended and we will not be able to award you points.
Keeping Track of Your Points
It’s simple. You can sign into your personal account using your MSU Net-ID to keep track of your current point totals. Points will be updated every week. The more points you earn, the more likely you are to win weekly and monthly prizes, and of course, the more likely you are to win some great auction items at the end of the semester. Remember, your points expire at the end of each semester! So use them, or lose them!